“These books have to be word-of-mouth books because they're too weird to describe to anybody.”—Jackie Cantor, Diana Gabaldon's first editor.
I wrote about these books a couple weeks ago. For the past several months these books have been my companions. I have now finished all of them. I am sad. The next one isn't going to be published until next year some time, if I'm lucky. I guess I might have to get some of my other reading done now. Although, the author has another series also; kind of a take-off of some of the Outlander characters. Guess I might have to check it out.
I just checked out the author's website. She actually has a list of books to help you get over the withdrawal of finishing her books. I'm going to try A.S. Byatt's "The Children's Year." We'll see. :)
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thank you for the giveaway at Little Sprout Growing
ReplyDeleteVery good books. Also thanks for the diaper give away.
ReplyDeleteI've always planned on reading these books, it just never happened. I need to put them on my list!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway at Little Sprout Growing, you sure are talented!
Thank you for the giveaway at Little Sprout Growing! :-)
ReplyDeleteand thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway! How sweet of you!
ReplyDelete