I was surprised to see how long it's been since I posted anything. Wow! I guess I've just really been busy. I did a lot of babysitting this past week (Grandma's favorite thing to do) and I wasn't home in the evenings much so I couldn't transfer off pictures. The legislative session is winding down, although it looks like we may have 30 more days of it. Not happy! I actually got out and worked a little in my flower borders and I've washed a ton of laundry, although I haven't been home to fold it. So hopefully I can get caught up a little this week. Here are some pictures of the past week. The Little Guy's favorite things are still Thomas the Tank Engine, Olivia, and his cars and trucks. It's just so much fun watching him play with them.
|
Just chilling at Grandma's. |
 |
| Watching Thomas the Tank Engine with Olivia. |
 |
| Just looking cute. |
 |
| Smile! |
 |
| Olivia in the Bus. |
 |
| Getting tickled by Bapa. |
I
Good pictures of that great bruise also. =)
ReplyDelete