All my posts lately seem to be so serious, and yet, I'm really not that serious a person. I guess my son-in-law's being out of work has sobered me up lately. I'm worried about them and it affects me in totally unrelated ways, like staying up too late and eating too much. Which then just makes me feel more worried. It's a vicious cycle, and even though I can recognize it, I can't seem to do much about it. It has spurred me on to pray practically unceasing though. I wish my bible-reading was as dedicated.
On a happier or sadder note, I can't quite decide which, my Little Guy is turning 2! He's such a cute little guy and is so funny. His favorite things are his cars and trucks. Just recently he discovered the Thomas the Tank Engine trains at ToysRUs and just loved them. When I tried to get him to go find his mom, he had a meltdown on the floor, crying "Doot! Doot!," his version of toot, toot, which is what trains say. Needless to say, he's going to get some for his birthday. He needs his own doot, doots! :) I'm decorating some paper cups and hats and baking some car cookies for his party on Saturday. Grandma and Grandpa are giving him a little red wagon, a toddler t-ball set, and some puzzles and books for his birthday.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I feel the same as you. I am not that serious a person. Unemployment makes us think? Love the grandson pic and party plans
ReplyDeletekim
Heh Jane, I have been thinking about you lately. So sorry that you are sad. You are so blessed to have your grandson. I probably will never get to be a grandmother...what a JOY to have him in your life!!! Sometimes when we're sad, we need to count our blessings! Love ya, Linda
ReplyDeleteThat's an adorable picture of the little guy :)
ReplyDeleteso cute! Thanks for the giveaway at Little Sprout Growing:)
ReplyDeleteHope your Little Guy had an awesome birthday! And how awesome are you that you made an entire stash of cloth diapers for him!! Thanks for the giveaway on your daughter's blog!
ReplyDelete