![]() |
| Clothes on the family room couch - including millions of aprons! |
Does anyone else iron any more? Or am I the only one? I like to iron, but you would never know it by the size of the ironing pile I have. Sometimes life just gets too messy and busy for ironing, but then things just pile up. Unfortunately, I like to wear natural fibers, and they just have to be ironed to look good. My husband won't wear a shirt that hasn't been ironed. No straight out of the dryer for him, so I like to cater to him. He doesn't ask for much. I had a pretty healthy ironing pile to begin with and then, with my mom passing away, I've inherited a lot of things either for myself or to sell that need ironing. This is my goal for the week - to conquer the ironing pile. A picture of it now. At the end of the week hopefully it will be gone. I'm going to find a movie on Netflix and just iron the afternoon away! I'll post my progress. It will give me some incentive! :)
![]() |
| What's sitting on the ironing board waiting. |
~Jane






Where will you put the things on the ironing board while you use the ironing board to iron?
ReplyDeleteI iron very little. I used to a lot. Now, Brad does it if we pull something out that's wrinkled. He's an ace at it having been in the Army!
The things on the ironing board will go on the chair...that I won't be using since I'm ironing. I found a couple of really cute things last night. An adorable apron that looks like it was from the 30's maybe? I'm keeping it to wear over a plain white dress someday when I'm skinny. It is so cute. Also, a dresser scarf with the word "Mother" in filet crochet at each end. :)
ReplyDeleteJane...I didn't know you had a blog! LaVonne just told me.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Yes...I still iron and actually like to.
WIll check out the aprons. Keep in touch.