Oh, my goodness. I babysat the Little Guy this afternoon. He is just getting to be so much fun. When I drove up and started to get out of the car, he came out on the porch and starting waving "Hi!" to me. Then I get kisses when I come in and a hug around the knees. We see his mother off to work and despite my knees being horrible, I managed to get up the stairs, read him his four books, and then rock him to sleep for his afternoon nap. He is so good about it. We read the books, shut off the light, and get the snuggly quilt Grandma made him and he puts his little head down on my shoulder and goes right off to sleep. Of course, I rock him for the better part of 30 minutes, just because I can, before I finally lay him down in his crib. :)
When he finally wakes up, he has great fun showing Grandma how he can bounce in his crib. He loves this. Grandma manages to get a few tickles in amidst the bouncing and he laughs and laughs. He has even mastered the art of pulling up his legs and landing on his little bottom, just like you would bounce on a trampoline. Too cute. My little bouncing baby boy!
~Jane
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




simply sweet
ReplyDelete