I haven't been posting much because I've basically been out of commission for the past 10 days. I managed to drag myself through Thanksgiving Day successfully and Elsie and I negotiated the holiday crowds on Black Friday, although we didn't get up too early, but did manage to get the camera we went out for. I hate having her know what her present is, but her husband made the mistake of buying a camera last year that wasn't what she wanted and she took it back. I didn't want that happening this year. I wanted her input. I had my husband on Thanksgiving Day going through the camera ads and comparing all the cameras on sale to Consumer Reports until he found what we both thought was the best combination of what she wanted and what we were willing to pay. Ultimately, I know she wants a digital SLR camera, but Santa's pockets aren't that deep this year and she is perfectly fine with a smaller point-and-shoot. I have to keep those adorable pictures of the Little Guy coming!I was too sick to work over at my mom's last week. I'll have to get over there some time this week. We have been posting new aprons on Little Sprout Basics, so go there if you're looking for aprons. If you have a specific color you're looking for - email with Elsie. I have about 50 aprons I've yet to iron. We might have one that will work.
![]() |
| View from my front window |
~Jane





No comments:
Post a Comment