I've been really tired all day. Things are slow right now at work, a little respite before the busyness of getting ready for session and the holidays. I need to take advantage of the down time and do some knitting. Instead I read a book and did the tasks and answered the calls that came my way. Tomorrow I'll do better! I decided to work on a new project tonight, this cute pincushion/scrap bag combo (Pincushion Tutorial). I picked up a bundle of fat quarters at Joann's on sale Sunday and wanted to use them. I really like the way it turned out and I like the vintage button I found from the old button box, but I'm not excited about the colors after all. Brown doesn't really do anything for me, so I think I'll save it for a co-worker's Christmas present. I have lots more fabric, so I think I'll try another one tomorrow night. Maybe the next one will be for me. :)
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I think it's funny that in the tutorial they mention "uncooked rice." Can you imagine if someone filled it with cooked rice?
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! Allow some time to rest.
Cute!
ReplyDelete