My daughter showed me some reuseable sandwich wraps on the internet the other day. I immediately did some research on them and decided I could make some. I used this Reusable sandwich wrap tutorial.. So my project this evening was making a couple of them for my daughter and son-in-law. They are cotton, lined with nylon, closed with a plastic snap. I'll give them to them later this week and they can test them out. I'm not sure I'd put the sandwich directly on the wrap. I think I'd use waxed paper. :)
I woke up this morning with my right arm so sore jt hurt to move it. Guess it serves me right for doing so much cleaning in such a short period of time. But the house looks so nice and hopefully I'll be able to keep it up using the Flylady zones. This week's zone is the Bathroom and one other room. I'll do some deep cleaning in the bathroom and do some organizing on the upstairs landing. I need to look for some toddler toys to entertain the little guy when he visits.
~Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I've been looking for a wrap like this, though I would want one that was not in need of wax paper. Let me know how they work out, and perhaps I'll hire you to make one for me!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower! These are great!
ReplyDelete