Here is a picture of my knitting...just to show how far I've gone. It's looking pretty good and the yarn is very soft and nice to work with. Each row seems to take forever, but that's because I'm knitting the fronts and the back all together at once. I'm probably about half way up the stockinette section. I was looking at the pictures from our Mt. Rainier outing last week and couldn't resist this one. My three most favorite people in the whole world - my husband, grandson, and daughter. I love it!
October Challenge (even though it's still September): Managed to clean the guest bedroom, did six million loads of laundry and folded them, and vacuumed the entire house. Making progress on getting caught up.





You live near such beauty!
ReplyDeleteSix million loads of laundry? I hope you cleaned the lint trap!
Well, maybe six million is a slight exaggeration. :)
ReplyDelete